Monday, September 5, 2011

Freedom without Information

......And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us....By Khalil Gibran.
I loved the quote because madness has its own beauty and only those can feel that beauty who are wise enough to be mad.
I wanted to live a life where there is no information.wherever I go,I m being bombarded with so much of informations about non-essential things.Theory of Information says in communication that any change in level of signals signifies an information, i.e change is responsible for the information.I cant live with my desire to be fulfilled becoz change is only permanent thing & each change is creating a new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment